First Things First
How ’bout we get my name out of the way?
I’m Adrianne Munkacsy. (Pronounced mun-kay-see.)
I know it’s a bear to say and spell, so I won’t hold it against you if you get it wrong.
(I will hold it against you if you yell, “Yo, Adrianne!” at me like Rocky Balboa.)
Most women who knock on my virtual door are life coaches, intuitives, holistic health practitioners, doulas, healers, or do-gooders.
I help them transform their wisdom into wealth by attracting more clients online.
Specifically, I empower them to write authentically and strategically so they can live big—and give back.
You’ll fit right in around here if…
- You have a strong desire to write your copy and own your voice
- You want to make real connections with your clients—it’s not all about numbers
- You’re trying to overcome your perfectionist tendencies (me too!)
- You’re lit up by your business and see it as an extension of yourself
- You realize that creating a business you love takes time and dedication
- You nurture your business and yourself
I’m a bundle of dreams, internet wisdom, sweetness (and a pinch of sass) jammed into a 5-foot-tall package.
My Philosophy Is Simple
- Your website copy should sound like you.
- Your perfect clients should feel like they “belong” on your website.
- Copy is just part of the equation. But it’s a huge part.
I wrote my first story in Kindergarten. It was a murder mystery called, “Who Dun It?”
I studied English at Penn State and fiction at Sarah Lawrence College, which Time Magazine & The Princeton Review named the liberal arts college of the year.
For the past eight years, I’ve been a web copywriter for a $6 billion company. The copy I write is seen by over 1 million customers per day.
Me in a Nutshell
I love expensive candles and cheap nail polish. I want my car windows down and my house windows up.
I’m a sunshine worshiper, cloud chaser, and moon watcher. A bookworm, Disney sing-a-longer, cookie-dough addict, and tree hugger.
I over think everything and overeat s’mores. I dance in the living room. I set high standards for myself.
And I’m really happy you’re here. Let’s start writing.